Here’s a new fitness dinner to add into your meal rotation. It’s quick and easy enough to make on a busy weeknight, and leftovers are wonderful packed for small meals the next day.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- ¼ cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 bunch curly kale, stemmed and chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Combine the mustard and honey in small bowl.
- Salt and pepper the salmon and spread the tops with mustard mixture.
- In baking pan mix the kale and shallots with sesame oil, salt and pepper. Top with the fillets and roast for 15-20 minutes, until flaky. Drizzle with lemon juice.
One serving equals: 208 calories, 6g fat, 8g carbohydrate, 4g sugar, 212mg sodium, 2g fiber, and 20g protein.